California School Recognition Program SponsorsInformation about the California School Recognition Program (CSRP) Sponsors.
We are thankful for our sponsors who help to make the California School Recognition Program (CSRP) a success! The CSRP would not be successful without the generous support they provide. We appreciate their willingness to support our efforts to recognize California's exemplary students, teachers, classified employees, schools, and districts for achievement and for advancing excellence in education.
A sponsorship in the CSRP is a commitment to an ongoing partnership with public education by helping ensure that the dream of a world-class public education lives on in California.
Our sponsors help to support the following programs which are components of the CSRP: California Distinguished Schools, California Exemplary Arts Education, California Exemplary Physical Activity and Nutrition Education, California Exemplary Career Technical Education, California Exemplary Districts, California Green Ribbon Schools, California Teachers of the Year, Civic Learning Award, Classified School Employees of the Year, Model Continuation High School Recognition Program, National Blue Ribbon Schools, and National ESEA Distinguished Schools.
- California Casualty is proud to support and congratulate the California educators and schools that have succeeded in being named a California School Recognition Program Awardee. Headquartered in San Mateo, California Casualty has been dedicated to administrators, teachers, and professional support staff for nearly 70 years. California Casualty believes those who give so much for their students and communities deserve the best protection and exceptional service.
- Brandman University
- California Association of School Business Officials
- California Masonic Foundation*
- California School Employees Association**
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- University of La Verne
- California Teachers of the Year Foundation*
- Association of California School Administrators
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- California Credit Union