2020 Data Release: Data Files and Record LayoutsThis page contains the data files and record layouts for the 2020 Data Release.
With the approval of Senate Bill (SB) 98 in June 2020, the California Department of Education (CDE) is prohibited from reporting state and local indicators on the 2020 Dashboard. However, state law requires that the CDE publish valid and reliable data that would have been included in the 2020 Dashboard. To meet this requirement, the CDE has published the College/Career Measures Report and Graduation Rate Additional Report.
More information on the data contained in the 2020 additional reports (PDF).
2020 Census Enrollment Data File
2020 Additional Reports Data Files
Graduation Rate Data
- Graduation Rate Data (Combined and DASS) - Record Layout
- Graduation Rate Data (Combined and DASS) - Data File (XLSX)
- Graduation Rate Data (Combined and DASS) - Data File (TXT)
- College/Career Data - Record Layout
- College/Career Data - Data File (XLSX)
- College/Career Data - Data File (TXT)