California School Recognition Program SponsorsInformation about the California School Recognition Program (CSRP) Sponsors.
We are thankful for our sponsors who help to make the California School Recognition Program (CSRP) a success! The CSRP would not be successful without the generous support they provide. We appreciate their willingness to support our efforts to recognize California's exemplary schools, teachers, and classified school employees for achievement and for advancing excellence in education.
A sponsorship in the CSRP is a commitment to an ongoing partnership with public education by helping ensure that the dream of a world-class public education lives on in California.
Our sponsors help to support the following programs which are components of the CSRP: California Distinguished Schools, California Exemplary Arts Education, California Exemplary Physical Activity and Nutrition Education, California Exemplary Career Technical Education, California Green Ribbon Schools, California Teachers of the Year, Civic Learning, Classified School Employees of the Year, Model Continuation High School Recognition, National Blue Ribbon Schools, National ESEA Distinguished Schools, and Superintendent's Awards for Excellence in Museum Education.
- California Casualty is proud to support and congratulate the California educators and schools that have succeeded in being named a California School Recognition Program Awardee. Headquartered in San Mateo, California Casualty has been dedicated to administrators, teachers, and professional support staff for nearly 70 years. California Casualty believes those who give so much for their students and communities deserve the best protection and exceptional service.
- Belkin International, Inc.
- California Association of School Business Officials
- California Masonic Foundation*
- California School Employees Association**
- University of La Verne