California School Recognition Program SponsorsInformation about the California School Recognition Program (CSRP) Sponsors.
We are thankful for our sponsors who help to make the California School Recognition Program (CSRP) a success! The CSRP would not be successful without the generous support they provide. We appreciate the willingness in which they support our efforts to recognize California's exemplary students, teachers, classified employees, schools, and districts for achievement and for advancing excellence in education.
Our sponsors help to support the following programs which fall under CSRP: California Distinguished Schools (DS) Program, California Green Ribbon Schools Program, California Teachers of the Year, Classified School Employees of the Year, National Blue Ribbon Schools Program, and National Title I Distinguished Schools Program.
- California Casualty is proud to support and congratulate the California educators and schools that have succeeded in being named a California School Recognition Program Awardee. Headquartered in San Mateo, California Casualty has been dedicated to administrators, teachers, and professional support staff for nearly 70 years. California Casualty believes those who give so much for their students and communities deserve the best protection and exceptional service. You can learn more about California Casualty's commitment to educators and why they are honored to sponsor the California Department of Education's School Recognition Program on the California Casualty Thanks Educators for Making a Difference Web page.
- California Teachers of the Year Foundation*
- Belkin International
- California Masonic Foundation*
- California School Employees Association
- Educational Testing Service*
- Association of California School Administrators
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- California Credit Union
- Vinotheque Whisperkool*
* Sponsors that help to support only the California Teachers of the Year Program.