February 2010 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Demographic and Geographic Information on Three Select Cohort 3 Local Educational Agencies in Program Improvement Corrective Action (DOC; 53KB; 2pp.)
- Local Educational Agencies in Program Improvement Corrective Action: Proposed Review of Four Select Cohort 1 Local Educational Agencies in Program Improvement Corrective Action Moderate and Intensive Technical Assistance Categories (DOC; 106KB; 12pp.)
- National Board Certified Teachers: California Teachers (DOC; 121KB; 9pp.)
- California High School Exit Examination: Program Update, Summary of the American Institutes for Research Independent Evaluation Study Final Report and the 2008-09 Waiver Data Collection (DOC; 45KB; 2pp.)
- Standardized Testing and Reporting Program: Performance Standards (Levels) for the Standards-based Tests in Spanish for Reading/Language Arts and the Standards-based Tests in Spanish for Mathematics in Grades Five, Six, and Seven (DOC; 217KB; 10pp.)
- California State Plan 1999-2010 for the Workforce Investment Act, Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act: Extension and Update (DOC; 166KB; 4pp.)
Questions: State Board of Education | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-319-0827
Last Reviewed: Friday, March 15, 2019