Manufacturing and Product Development ResourcesLinks to Manufacturing and Product Development industry sector resources.
- American Welding Society
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- California Industrial and Technology Education Association
Umbrella organization for industrial and technology education educators and workforce partners in California.
- California Independent Petroleum Association
- Casting Associations
- Center for Chemical Process Safety
- Centers for Applied Competitive Technology
Assists California manufacturers to compete in a global economy.
- Manufacturing USA National Network for Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI) institutes also known as Manufacturing USA.
- Metal Treating Institute
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Tooling and Machining Association
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Institute for Metalworking Skills, Inc.
Formed in 1995, to develop national skill standards into programs in 24 occupational areas and levels. Includes skills standards, credentialing program, and certification program.
- Precision Metalforming Association
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- U.S. Department of Education Career Technical Education
Questions: CTE Leadership Office | 916-322-5050
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, May 11, 2022