Advisory Committee Agenda April 2023
Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs
California Department of Education
Virtual Convening at 9:30 a.m.
On March 17, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20 related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Executive Order allows state bodies covered by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (Act) to hold public meetings covered by the Act via web and/or audio teleconferencing. As such, the April 18, 2023 meeting will be held as an audio/video teleconference.
Senate Bill 189 section 20, which was enacted on June 30, 2022, provides for the continuation of remote/virtual meetings through June 30, 2023.
Zoom Webinar Connection Information
When: April 18, 2023 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (United States and Canada)
Topic: Before and After School Advisory Committee
Tips for Panelists and Attendees
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Zoom.
- Visit the Zoom Join Meeting Test web page.
- If you experience issues, visit the Zoom Help Center for assistance.
Agenda April 18, 2023
- Welcome and Introductions
- Member Updates
- Approval of Minutes—Action
- Expanded Learning Division Update
- California Afterschool Network Update
- Emerging Issues
- Public Comment
- Next Meeting Date—August 15, 2023—Action