Advisory Committee Agenda February 2023
Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs
California Department of Education
Virtual Convening at 9:30 a.m.
On March 17, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20 related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Executive Order allows state bodies covered by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (Act) to hold public meetings covered by the Act via web and/or audio teleconferencing. As such, the February 14, 2023 meeting will be held as an audio/video teleconference.
Senate Bill 189 section 20, which was enacted on June 30, 2022, provides for the continuation of remote/virtual meetings through June 30, 2023.
Zoom Webinar Connection Information
When: February 14, 2023 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (United States and Canada)
Topic: Before and After School Advisory Committee
Register in advance for this webinar
Tips for Panelists and Attendees
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Zoom.
- Visit the Zoom Join Meeting Test web page.
- If you experience issues, visit the Zoom Help Center for assistance.
Agenda February 14, 2023
- Welcome and Introduction of Members
- Review of Meeting Materials
- Approval of Minutes—Action
- Advisory Committee Chair Report
- Legislative Update
- Expanded Learning Division Announcements
- California Department of Education Staff Report
- Special Presentations
- Emerging Issues and Opportunities
- Items for Next Advisory Committee Meeting
- Next Meeting Date—April 18, 2023—Action
- Public Comment