Foster Youth Issues Forum ListservJoin the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv to share ideas and ask for advice about foster youth.
We established the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv with the idea of making it incredibly simple for anyone interested in foster youth to share ideas and ask for advice from like-minded people. For example, you can share information about grant opportunities and get help from those in the foster youth community on issues.
- If you would like to subscribe to the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv, please send a "blank" message to email@example.com.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv, please send a "blank" message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting a Message to the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv
- To post a message to the list, address your e-mail message to: email@example.com.
- You must enter a (meaningful) subject in the subject line or the message will be rejected.
- When you contribute a message to the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv, it is automatically broadcast to everyone on the list. Therefore, if a message or reply is only intended for a specific person and not everyone on the list, then send and address it only to that person. Please keep messages as short as possible and refrain from inappropriate language.
- If you encounter any problems, do not post them to the list.
Questions: Integrated Student Support and Programs Office | FosterYouth@cde.ca.gov | 916-319-0836
Last Reviewed: Thursday, March 9, 2023
Share this Page
Trending in Parents/Family & Community
Recently Posted in Parents/Family & Community
No items posted in the last 60 days.