Approved Form 400 for Rulemaking File Number2022-0920-07S submitted to the Office of Administrative Law on September 20, 2022.
This page includes the field entries from the approved Std. Form 400 for the above-mentioned Rulemaking File.
Notice Publication/Regulations Submission
STD. 400 (Rev. [10/2019]
OAL File Numbers
- Notice File Number: 2022-0113-01
- Regulatory Action Number: 2022-0920-07S
- Agency with Rulemaking Authority: State Board of Eduation
Form Section B. Submission of Regulations (Complete when submitting regulations)
- Form Field 1a. Subject of Regulation(s): CAASPP and ELPAC
- Form Field 2. Specify California Code of Regulations Title(s) and Section(s) (Including title 26, if toxics related)
Section(s) Affected (List all section number(s) individually. Attach additional sheet if needed.)
- Title(s): 5
- Adopt: 11518.16
- Amend: 850, 851.5, 853, 854.5, 854.9, 855, 857, 859, 863, 11518, 11518.5, 11518.15, 11518.20, 11518.25, 11518.37, 11518.40, 11518.50, 11518.65
- Repeal: 854.1, 854.2, 854.3, 854.4, 11518.35
- Form Field 3. Type of Filing
Selected: Regular Rulemaking (Gov. Code §11346)
- Form Field 4. All Beginning and Ending Dates of Availability of Modified Regulations and/or Material Added to the Rulemaking File (Cal. Code Regs, Title 1, 44, and Gov. Code §11347.1): August 3-August 19, 2022
- Form Field 5. Effective Date of Changes (Gov. Code, §§1343.4; 11346. 1(d); Cal. Code Regs, Title I, 100)
Selected: Effective January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1 (Gov Code §11343.4(a))
Form Field 6. Check if These Regulations Require Notice to or Review, Consultation, Approval, or Concurrence By, Another Agency or Entity:
Selected: Department of Finance (STD. 399) (SAM §6600)
- Form Field 7.
- Contact Person: Lorie Adame, Regulations Coordinator
- Telephone Number: 916-319-0860
- Fax Number: 916-322-2549
- E-mail Address (optional): email@example.com
- Form Field 8. I certify that the attached copy of the attached copy of the regulation(s) is a true and correct copy of the regulation(s) identified on this form, that the information specified on this form is true and correct, and that, I am the head of the agency taking this action, or a designee of the head of the agency, and am authorized to make this certification.
- Signature of Agency Head or Designee: Len Garfinkel, Assistant General Counsel signature, Dated 9/16/2022
- Typed Name and Title of Signatory: Len Garfinkel, Assistant General Counsel
This form has been endorsed and approved by the Office of Administrative Law on October 31, 2022 (stamped)
This form has been endorsed and filed in the office of the Secretary of State of the State of California on October 31, 2022 (stamped)