Child Care Reporting--Provider City
Provider City (CDD-801B only)
The Provider City information field indicates the city associated with the street address where subsidized child care services were provided through an agency’s contract with the ELCD.
Where to Find It
This information should be in the family’s file.
Note: Check to see if the family has a subsequent Notice of Action on file (not the initial notice) that applies to the report period (i.e., completed on or before the report period as indicated by the Effective Date of Action). If such a Notice of Action is on file, enter the updated information that reflects the child care provider's city.
Rules and Guidelines
- This information is required.
- Abbreviations of city names are not allowed.
Error Messages and Solutions
- The Provider City is required.
Problem: The Provider City field is blank. This field must have information.
Solution: Enter the provider's city.
- Provider City does not exist in the Zip Code provided.
Problem: A city name that is not associated with the provider zip code is entered.
Solution: Confirm the spelling of the city name. To verify a city’s name and zip code, visit United States Postal Service Look Up a ZIP Code .
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our agency operates several sites. We have a child who received services at one of our sites during the first part of the month, but transferred to a different site during the last part of the month. How do we report this?
Agencies report two providers for children receiving subsidized child care services operated by the same provider at two different locations. All the provider information is the same except each would reflect a different street address (and possibly a different zip code).
Return to Appendix A: Data Definitions