Application for a New Continuation High SchoolInformation and application process for the establishment of a new continuation high school.
The Instructions and Application to Establish a New Continuation High School provides information needed to apply for the establishment of a new continuation high school. It is important that all required information, documents, and forms are included in the submitted application. Missing information can result in a delay of the approval process. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- Instructions and Application (DOCX; Revised 24-May-2022)
- Attachment 1: Application to Establish a New Continuation High School Cover Sheet (PDF)
- Attachment 2: New Continuation High School Information Sheet (PDF; Revised 24-May-2022)
- Attachment 3: Staffing Configuration Form (PDF)
- Attachment 4: Reviewer's Checklist (PDF); included for informational purposes only
Submit a single PDF of the application that includes all of the required forms, letters, narratives, and other supporting documents by email to:
Dan Sackheim, Education Programs Consultant
Educational Options Office
California Department of Education