Assessment and Accountability Information Meeting
Registration is now open to all for the 2021 Assessment and Accountability Information Meeting (AAIM), hosted by the California Department of Education. The 90-minute meeting sessions will provide coordinators with the latest information and updates on California's assessment and accountability systems.
The sessions, each of which will have a designated topic, will be presented virtually. They will be held weekly July 29 through September 2, from 2 to 3:30 p.m., as follows:
- July 29—Director's Message, Accessibility, and Test Operations Management Systems (TOMS)
- August 5—English Language Proficiency Assessments for California and California Spanish Assessment
- August 12—English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics
- August 19—Science
- August 26—Interim Assessments and Tools for Teachers
- September 2—Accountability
To register for the sessions, visit the AAIM Zoom registration page.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact the Sacramento County Office of Education by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.