Learning about the Off-site Assessment ToolThe School Nutrition Programs (SNP) Learning about the Off-site Assessment Tool (OAT) online training.
This training explains the purpose of the OAT, provides step-by-step instructions on how to access the OAT in the Child Nutrition Information and Payment System (CNIPS), and shares helpful resources for completing the OAT.
- Course Number: 639
- Training Length: 15 minutes
- Certificate: None
- Target Audience: Food Service Director
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: July 2018
The following resources are referred to throughout this online course:
- California Department of Education (CDE) OAT Guidance, titled SNP 58 AR, on the CNIPS website
- CDE Compliance Coordination Unit (CCU) analyst list, titled Caseload, on the CNIPS website
- Crediting: 15 minutes
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Program Management (3200)
- Learning Objective: Administration Review (3260)
- Training Topic: Program Management (3200)
For more information on crediting, access the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) web document Professional Standards Learning Objectives (PDF).
For more information about the administrative review, visit the CDE SNP Administrative Review web page.
If you have technical difficulties or questions regarding the course content, please contact the CCU Office Technician by phone at 916-327-2256.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition