December 2015 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Background on Proposed Regulations for the County-District-School Administration (DOC; Posted 29-Dec-2015)
- Update on the Activities of the California Department of Education and State Board of Education Regarding Implementation of California Next Generation Science Standards (DOC; Posted 18-Dec-2015)
- Conducted and Planned Studies of the Validity, Reliability, and Fairness of the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress System (DOC; Posted 18-Dec-2015)
- Update on the Successor Primary Language Assessment (DOC; Posted 17-Dec-2015)
- California Career Technical Education Incentive Grant Program Update (DOC; Posted 17-Dec-2015)
- California Career Pathways Trust Status Update (DOC; Posted 17-Dec-2015)