June 2017 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Identification of the Lowest-Performing Five Percent of Title I Schools (DOC; Posted 29-Jun-2017)
- Financial Condition of State Board of Education–Authorized Districtwide Charters – 2016–17 Second Interim (DOC; Posted 28-Jun-2017)
- Districtwide Charters Financial Condition-Second Interim Certifications 2016-17 (PDF; Posted 28-Jun-2017)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Growth Model Simulations to Inform Local Educational Agency and School Accountability (DOC; Posted 23-Jun-2017)
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress: Update on Program Activities Related to the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress System (DOC; Posted 20-Jun-2017)
- Update on the Transition from the California English Language Development Test to the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (DOC; Posted 20-Jun-2017)
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California: Information Regarding the Transition to a Computer-Based Assessment (DOC; Posted 20-Jun-2017)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2017–18 Legislative Session (DOC; Posted 20-Jun-2017)
- Update on the School Conditions and Climate Work Group (DOC; Posted 20-Jun-2017)
- Developing an Integrated Statewide System of Support (DOC; Posted 13-Jun-2017)