October 2012 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California English Language Development Test: Update on the Report to the Legislature on the Administration of the Kindergarten and Grade One Early Literacy Assessment Results and Administrative Process (DOC)
- Update on 2012 Accountability for the 2012 Growth Academic Performance Index, 2011–12 School Quality Snapshot Report, 2012 Adequate Yearly Progress, and 2012–13 Program Improvement Reports (DOC)
- State Board of Education-Authorized Charter Schools: Charter Schools Annual Report (DOC)
- State Legislative and Budget Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2012-13 Legislative Session (DOC)
- Update on the California Comprehensive Center (DOC)
- Round Valley Unified School District Progress Update – September 2012 (DOC)