Extraordinary Cost Pool for NPS/LCIFunding details for Special Education Extraordinary Cost Pool (ECP) for Nonpublic School/Licensed Children's Institutions (NPS/LCI).
This program reimburses special education local plan areas (SELPA) for extraordinary costs of single placements in nonpublic, nonsectarian schools and special education-related services for student(s) residing in licensed children’s institutions. Funding for this program calculates only at Annual on the Extraordinary Cost Pool Claim Process exhibit and populates on the SELPA Special Education Funding Exhibit. To access the ECP Claim Process exhibit, click on the appropriate exhibit link below and select Annual, Annual R1, Annual R2, or Annual R3 from the Period dropdown box.
- 2020–21 Second Principal Apportionment (P-2) Special Education Exhibits (Certified 18-Jun-2021)
- 2020–21 First Principal Apportionment (P-1) Special Education Exhibits (Certified 19-Feb-2021)
- 2019–20 P-2 Special Education Exhibits (Certified 22-Jun-2020)
- 2019–20 P-1 Special Education Exhibits (Certified 20-Feb-2020)
Fiscal Year 2021–22
- 2021–22 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
Fiscal Year 2020–21
- 2020–21 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
Fiscal Year 2019–20
- 2019–20 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding