Tuesdays @ 2 Webinar SeriesWebinar information and presentation slides from the Tuesdays @ 2 webinar series hosted by the Local Agency Systems Support Office.
For any suggestions on future topics to cover, please email the Local Agency Systems Support Office at LCFF@cde.ca.gov.
- This presentation builds on the information provided in the Data and the 2021–22 LCAP, Part 1 training, identifies English Learner (EL) data available at the state and local levels that may be used for analysis and development of the 2021–22 LCAP and provides an understanding of how EL data can be analyzed and used to inform development and implementation of the LCAP.
- This presentation provides a review the Dashboard Local Indicators and provides an overview of the requirements for developing and reporting the Dashboard Local Indicators in 2021–22.
- This presentation provides a review the requirements for goals in the LCAP and provides an overview of what focus goals and maintenance goals are, the characteristics of focus goals and maintenance goals, and examples of focus goals and maintenance goals.
- This presentation provides a review the requirements for goals in the LCAP and provides an overview of what a broad goal is, the characteristics of a broad goal, and examples of broad goals.
- This presentation provides a review of the requirements for developing LCAP and provides an overview of the Annual Update template and instructions for use in developing the 2021–22 LCAP and the LCAP template and instructions for the 2021–22 through 2023–24 LCAP cycle.
- This presentation provides an overview of the role data plays within the LCAP Process, identifies the data that LEAs are to use in developing the 2021–22 LCAP, identifies what data are and are not available at the State Level, and provides a list of California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) Reports that reflect Dashboard data.
- This presentation provides an overview of the requirements for stakeholder engagement for developing the Annual Update and the LCAP, explains the requirements for the Stakeholder Engagement section of the LCAP, and provides considerations for meaningful stakeholder engagement.
- This presentation provides an overview of the vision behind the requirement to increase or improved services for Foster Youth, English Learners, and Low-Income Students (i.e. unduplicated students) and the requirements of the Increased or Improved Services for Foster Youth, English Learners, and Low-Income Students section of the LCAP.
- This presentation provides an overview of the history behind the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF), the LCAP, California’s accountability system, and the principles upon which they are based. Topics include the LCFF funding formula, the LCAP, the LCFF state priorities, student groups, the California School Dashboard (Dashboard), and California’s Statewide System of Support.
November 10 - Supports for English Learners available through California's System of Support
August 11 - Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan - Resources and Tools
July 14 - Draft Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Template
June 30 - Overview of Senate Bill 98 (PDF)
March 3 - LCAP Template: Plan Summary and Stakeholder Engagement
February 25 - LCAP Template: Increased or Improved Services
February 18 - LCAP Template: Goals and Actions
January 28 - LCAP Template: Annual Update and eTemplate
January 21 - Local Indicators
January 14 - Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) Template Overview
January 22, 2019 - Budget Overview for Parents (PDF)
January 29, 2019 - Local Control and Accountability Plan changes to the Plan Summary (PDF)
February 5, 2019 - School Plan for Student Achievement (PDF)
March 26, 2019 - Presentation slides - Priority 3: Parent Engagement (Revised Self-Reflection Tool) (PDF) and the Self-Reflection Tool for Priority 3: Parent Engagement (PDF)
April 30, 2019 - Submission of the LCAP Federal Addendum (PDF)
September 24, 2019 - Local Indicators (PDF)
August 28, 2018 - Local Indicators Overview Presentation Slides (PDF)
September 4, 2018 - Priority 7: Access to a Broad Course of Study (PDF)
September 11, 2018 - Priority 1: Basic Services and Conditions (PDF)
September 18, 2018 - Priority 3: Parent Engagement - see PDF for March 26, 2019 above
September 25, 2018 - Priority 2: Implementation of State Academic Standards (PDF)
October 2, 2018 - Priority 6: School Climate (PDF)
December 4, 2018 - The School Plan for Student Achievement (PDF)