Civil Rights and ComplaintsThe Child Nutrition Programs Civil Rights and Complaints online training.
Learn about the seven mandatory civil rights training topics, as designated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and gain an understanding of the sponsor’s responsibilities in ensuring compliance with civil rights regulations.
- Course Number: 410
- Training Length: 15 minutes
- Certificate: Available at the end of the training
- Target Audience: Food Service Directors and staff
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: March 2019
Begin the Civil Rights in the Child Nutrition Programs course.
The following resources are referred to throughout this online course:
- Nutrition Services Division (NSD) Management Bulletin (MB) Modifications to Accommodate Disabilities in the School Meal Programs web page
- NSD MB Preventing Overt Identification of Children Certified for Free or Reduced-Price Meals web page
- NSD USDA Civil Rights and Complaints web page
- NSD Civil Rights and Complaints Handbook (DOCX)
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement web page
- Crediting: 0.25 hours
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
- Learning Objective: Human Resources Management (3410), Employee Health, Safety, and Wellness (3450)
- Training Topic: Human Resources(3400)
For more information on crediting, access the USDA web document Professional Standards Learning Objectives .
For questions regarding the course content, contact the Civil Rights and Complaints Coordinator, by phone at 800-952-5609 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.