LCFF Priorities/Whole Child Resource MapThis map provides Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) priorities and whole child resources and supports to help local educational agencies, schools, and families serve the needs of the whole child.
Each ray in the circle represents one LCFF priority. Click at the top of the ray of the priority you are interested in to get a list of resources and supports.
The star in the middle of the circle represents the whole child (from Cradle to Career) surrounded by those who want to ensure that ALL students are healthy, safe, engaged, challenged, and supported. Click in the middle of the star to get a list of the whole child resources.
Continuous Improvement Resources
These resources provide information about how local educational agencies and schools can support the needs of California’s diverse student population.
Whole Child Resources
- Whole Child resources that support schools in creating an environment where all students are safe, engaged, supported, challenged and healthy.
LCFF Resources by Priority
- LCFF Priority 1: Basic Services (Conditions of Learning)
- LCFF Priority 2: Implementation of State Standards (Conditions of Learning)
- LCFF Priority 3: Parent Involvement (Engagement)
- LCFF Priority 4: Student Achievement (Pupil Outcomes)
- LCFF Priority 5: Student Engagement (Engagement)
- LCFF Priority 6: School Climate (Engagement)
- LCFF Priority 7: Course Access (Conditions of Learning)
- LCFF Priority 8: Student Outcomes (Pupil Outcomes)
- LCFF Priority 9: Expelled Youth (Conditions of Learning)
- LCFF Priority 10: Foster Youth (Conditions of Learning)