Expanded Learning Opportunities ProgramFunding details for Expanded Learning Opportunities Program.
Funds are apportioned to school districts and charter schools based on prior year classroom-based average daily attendance for grades kindergarten through sixth grade (TK/K–6) and the prior year unduplicated pupil percentage as of the Second Principal Apportionment. The purpose of these funds is for afterschool and summer school enrichment programs as described in Education Code Section 46120.
Fiscal Year 2022–23
- 2022–23 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
- 2022–23 Funding Results - Apportionment(s) and Letter(s)
Fiscal Year 2021–22
- 2021–22 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
- 2021–22 Funding Results - Apportionment(s) and Letter(s)
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Program webpage
General information and resources for the Expanded Learning Opportunities Program, including Frequently Asked Questions.