Child DevelopmentFiscal information to aid child development contractors and information regarding reimbursement procedures.
Current Year Contract Changes and Year-end Reporting Reminders
- Fiscal Year 2017–18 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
The purpose of this letter is to provide information regarding the changes to Child Development contracts for Fiscal Year 2017-18.
- Fiscal Year 2016–17 Year-end Reporting Reminders Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide Child Development Contractors with information regarding year-end reporting.
Child Development Fiscal Services Resources
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2016-17.
- Child Development and Nutrition Fiscal Services Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDNFS.
- Reporting Forms
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters.
Alternative Payment Contract Resources
- Alternative Payment and CalWORKs Resources including:
- Regional Market Rate Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
- Alternative Payment Programs Fiscal and Caseload Report Powerpoint
- Contingency Funds Information
Fiscal Contract Change Requests
- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms (Coming Soon)
These forms allow agencies meeting specific criteria to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. There are two transfer periods. The first opportunity is January 1 to January 15 for current fiscal year and the next fiscal year. The second is May 1 to May 15 for the current fiscal year only. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Child Development and Nutrition Fiscal Services Fiscal Analyst.
- Voluntary Temporary Transfers
California Education Code Section 8275.5 allows for a voluntary and temporary transfer (VTT) of funds between over-earning contractors and under-earning contractors with similar contract types (i.e., CCTR to CCTR) in order to fully utilize child care and development funding. VTT requests may be submitted between November 1 and November 15 or between May 1 and May 15 of the same contract year.
- Rate Increase Application Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide information to request a rate increase.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2017–18)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2017-18.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2016–17)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2016-17.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2015–16)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2015-16.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2014–15)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2014-15.
Questions: Lisa York | email@example.com | 916-323-6196
Last Reviewed: Friday, December 1, 2017