Child DevelopmentFiscal information to aid child development contractors and information regarding reimbursement procedures.
Current Year Contract Changes and Year-end Reporting Reminders
- AB 2698 Mental Health Consultation Services Information
The purpose of this letter is to inform contractors of the amendment made to California Education Code (EC) Section 8265.5 in order to reflect the additional expense of serving children meeting special criteria.
- Fiscal Year 2018–19 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
The purpose of this letter is to provide information regarding the changes to Child Development contracts for Fiscal Year 2018–19.
- Fiscal Year 2018-19 Year-end Reporting Reminders
The purpose of this letter is to provide Child Development Contractors with information regarding year-end reporting.
Child Development Fiscal Services Resources
- Child Development Provider Accounting Reporting Information System (CPARIS)
CPARIS allows child development programs to view payment data for child development contracts. To access CPARIS, you must first register through the Centralized Authentication System (CAS). Contact your fiscal analyst for more information.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (PDF)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document is also known as the Greenbook - 2018-19.
- Child Development and Nutrition Fiscal Services Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDNFS.
- Reporting Forms
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters.
Alternative Payment Contract Resources
- Alternative Payment and CalWORKs Resources including:
- Regional Market Rate Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
- Alternative Payment Programs Fiscal and Caseload Report Presentation
- Contingency Funds Information
Fiscal Contract Change Requests
- Voluntary Temporary Transfers
California Education Code Section 8275.5 allows for a voluntary and temporary transfer (VTT) of funds between over-earning contractors and under-earning contractors with similar contract types (i.e., CCTR to CCTR) in order to fully utilize child care and development funding. VTT requests may be submitted between November 1 and November 15 or between May 1 and May 15 of the same contract year.
- Rate Increase Application Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide information to request a rate increase.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2019–20)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2019-20.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2018–19)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2018-19.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2017–18)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2017-18.
Questions: Lisa York | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-323-6196
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, June 19, 2019