Necessary Small SELPA ECP for Mental HealthFunding details for Special Education Necessary Small SELPAs Extraordinary Cost Pool (ECP) for Mental Health Services.
This program reimburses necessary small special education local plan areas (SELPAs) as defined in California Education Code Section 56212, for extraordinary cost pool associated with educationally related mental health services, including out-of-home residential services. Funding for this program calculates only at Annual on the Necessary Small SELPAs Extraordinary Cost Pool for Mental Health Services (NSS ECPMH) Process exhibit and populates on the SELPA Special Education Funding Exhibit. To access the NSS ECPMH Process, click on the appropriate exhibit link below and select Annual, Annual R1, Annual R2, or Annual R3 from the Period dropdown box.
- 2020–21 Second Principal Apportionment (P-2) Special Education Exhibits (Certified 18-Jun-2021)
- 2020–21 First Principal Apportionment (P-1) Special Education Exhibits (Certified 19-Feb-2021)
- 2019–20 P-2 Special Education Exhibits (Certified 22-Jun-2020)
- 2019–20 P-1 Special Education Exhibits (Certified 20-Feb-2020)
Fiscal Year 2021–22
- 2021–22 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
Fiscal Year 2020–21
- 2020–21 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
Fiscal Year 2019–20
- 2019–20 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding