Local Meal Charge PolicyThe School Nutrition Programs Local Meal Charge Policy online training.
Learn about the federal local meal charge policy in which we highlight the U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, delinquent debt, bad debt, compliance, and state and federal requirements.
- Course Number: 068
- Training Length: 15 minutes
- Certificate: Available at the end of the training
- Target Audience: Food Service Director, Staff, and Chief Business Officials
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: January 2019
Begin the Local Meal Charge Policy course.
- Crediting: 0.25 hours
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Program Management (3200)
- Learning Objective: Oversee Standard Operation Procedures for routine operations (3220)
- Training Topic: Program Management (3200)
If you have questions, please contact the School Nutrition Programs Unit by email at SNPquestions@cde.ca.gov.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition