Local Meal Charge PolicyThe School Nutrition Programs Local Meal Charge Policy online training.
Learn about the federal local meal charge policy in which we highlight the U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, delinquent debt, bad debt, compliance, and state and federal requirements.
- Course Number: 068
- Training Length: 15 minutes
- Certificate: Available at the end of the training
- Target Audience: Food Service Director, Staff, and Chief Business Officials
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: January 2019
Begin the Local Meal Charge Policy course.
- Crediting: 0.25 hours
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Program Management (3200)
- Learning Objective: Oversee Standard Operation Procedures for routine operations (3220)
- Training Topic: Program Management (3200)
For more information on crediting, access the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) web document Professional Standards Learning Objectives (PDF)
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the School Nutrition Programs Unit by email at SNPquestions@cde.ca.gov. For questions regarding the course content, contact Tracey Smith, Staff Services Manager I by phone at 916-322-3934 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.