Waiver PoliciesWaiver Policies Approved by the State Board of Education.
These policies are provided to give local education agencies (LEAs) more information regarding waiver issues. The policies are available in Word format.
- Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act: Consortium Requirement for Minimum Allocation (DOCX)
- Class Size Penalties for Grades Kindergarten and Grades One through Three (DOCX)
- Class Size Penalties for Grades Four through Eight (DOCX)
- Educational Interpreters Not Meeting Regulatory Standards (DOCX)
- Independent Study Average Daily Attendance (ADA)-to-Teacher Ratio (DOCX)
- Nonpublic School/Agency Certification (Annual Renewal Application Deadline (DOCX)
- Physical Education Requirements for Block Schedules (DOCX)
- Saturday School Meal Waiver Guidelines (DOCX)
- Schoolsite Councils for Small Schools Sharing Common Services or Attendance Areas (DOCX)
Questions: Waiver Office | email@example.com | 916-319-0824
Last Reviewed: Friday, December 23, 2022