Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program: How to ApplyThe How to Apply for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) online training.
This online training provides an overview of the FFVP application process. Participants will learn the purpose of the FFVP grant, the grant period and application timelines, grant eligibility and program requirements, and instructions to complete an online FFVP application. This is an optional course. Therefore, there are no professional development hours and there is not a certificate of completion for this course.
- Course Number: 460
- Training Length: 30 minutes
- Certificate: Not offered
- Target Audience: School Nutrition Program Operators with elementary schools that are interested in applying for the FFVP grant.
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: January 14, 2021
Begin the How to Apply for the FFVP course.
The following lists and handouts are referenced throughout this online course:
- Title 7, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 210.2
- The California Department of Education (CDE) Funding Results web page
- The CDE FFVP Guidelines web page
- The CDE FFVP web page
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture FFVP: A Handbook for Schools web page
- Crediting: Not offered
For more information regarding the FFVP, please visit the CDE FFVP web page.
For questions regarding the course content, please contact the FFVP Team by email at FFVP@cde.ca.gov.