Developing a Local Meal Charge PolicyThe School Nutrition Programs Guidelines to Developing a Local Meal Charge Policy online training.
The objective of this training is to provide information regarding the development of a meal charge policy, policy updates, checklists, and provide tools and resources.
- Course Number: 605
- Training Length: 20 minutes
- Certificate: Available at the end of the training
- Target Audience: Food Service Director, Staff, and Chief Business Officials
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: January 2019
Begin the Guidelines to Developing a Local Meal Charge Policy course.
The following resources are referred to throughout this online course.
- USDA Policy Memo SP 29-2017: 2017 Edition: Overcoming the Unpaid Meal Challenge: Proven Strategies from Our Nation’s Schools
- Crediting: 0.25 hours
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Program Management (3200)
- Learning Objective: Oversee Standard Operation Procedures for routine operations (3220)
- Training Topic: Program Management (3200)
If you have questions, please contact the School Nutrition Programs Unit by email at SNPquestions@cde.ca.gov.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition