Child Hunger Prevention and Fair Treatment ActThe School Nutrition Programs Senate Bill 250-Child Hunger Prevention and Fair Treatment Act of 2017 online training.
The objective of this training is to highlight the requirements of the Child Hunger Prevention and Fair Treatment Act of 2017 (Senate Bill [SB] 250), detail agencies affected by SB 250, provide the importance of the local meal charge policy, discuss denying or delaying meals to children, and provide information regarding direct certification.
- Course Number: 137
- Training Length: 15 minutes
- Certificate: Available at the end of the training
- Target Audience: Food Service Director, Staff, and Chief Business Officials
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: January 2019
Begin the Child Hunger Prevention and Fair Treatment Act of 2017 course.
- Crediting: 0.25 hours
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Program Management (3200)
- Learning Objective: Oversee Standard Operation Procedures for routine operations (3220)
- Training Topic: Program Management (3200)
For more information on crediting, access the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) web document Professional Standards Learning Objectives (PDF)
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the School Nutrition Programs Unit by email at SNPquestions@cde.ca.gov.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Monday, November 28, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition