Developing a Local Meal Charge PolicyThe School Nutrition Programs Guidelines to Developing a Local Meal Charge Policy online training.
The objective of this training is to provide information regarding the development of a meal charge policy, policy updates, checklists, and provide tools and resources.
- Course Number: 605
- Training Length: 20 minutes
- Certificate: Available at the end of the training
- Target Audience: Food Service Director, Staff, and Chief Business Officials
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: January 2019
Begin the Guidelines to Developing a Local Meal Charge Policy course.
The following resources are referred to throughout this online course.
- USDA Policy Memo SP 29-2017: 2017 Edition: Overcoming the Unpaid Meal Challenge: Proven Strategies from Our Nation’s Schools
- Crediting: 0.25 hours
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Program Management (3200)
- Learning Objective: Oversee Standard Operation Procedures for routine operations (3220)
- Training Topic: Program Management (3200)
For more information on crediting, access the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) web document Professional Standards Learning Objectives (PDF)
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the School Nutrition Programs Unit by email at SNPquestions@cde.ca.gov. For questions regarding the course content, contact Tracey Smith, Staff Services Manager I by phone at 916-322-3934 or by email at email@example.com.