General InformationGeneral guidance for California public schools; includes career technical e-mail list to get timely information about career technical programs.
- California Career Pathways Trust
Provides an overview of the California Career Pathways Trust created by Assembly Bill 86.
- Career Technical E-mail List
Join the e-mail list to receive timely information about career technical education (cte).
- CTE Distinguished Schools Program Summary
- Prop. 1D: CTE School Facilities Program Summary
The Governor's initiative on improving and strengthening CTE.
- California Workforce Pathways Joint Advisory Committee
15 Industry Sectors
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment
- Building Trades and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Child Development and Family Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Engineering and Design
- Fashion and Interior Design
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Marketing, Sales, and Services
- Public Services
- CTE Online
Offers tools and resources designed to help all career technical educators identify and document the rigorous academic skills supported within their programs.
- CTE Standards Introduction (PDF; 4MB) - Executive Summary
- Standards for Career Ready Practice (PDF) - Flyer
- Standards for Career Ready Practice (PDF) - Poster
- CTE Career Pathways (PDF) - Poster
- Career Readiness Initiative – Fact Sheet
- CTE General Public Fact Sheet | DOC
Spanish Translation for CTE General Public Fact Sheet (DOC)
- CTE School Leaders/LCAP Fact Sheet | DOC
Questions: Career and College Transition Division | 916-445-2652
Last Reviewed: Thursday, November 15, 2018