General InformationGeneral guidance for California public schools; includes career technical e-mail list to get timely information about career technical programs.
- California Career Pathways Trust
Provides an overview of the California Career Pathways Trust created by Assembly Bill 86.
- Career Technical Education E-mail List
Join the email list to receive timely information about career technical education (CTE).
- CTE Distinguished Schools Program Summary
- Prop. 1D: CTE School Facilities Program Summary
The Governor's initiative on improving and strengthening CTE.
- California Workforce Pathways Joint Advisory Committee
CTE Industry Sectors
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment
- Building and Construction Trades
- Business and Finance
- Education, Child Development, and Family Services
- Energy, Environment, and Utilities
- Engineering and Architecture
- Fashion and Interior Design
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Marketing, Sales, and Services
- Public Services
CTE Initiative Legislative Report
March 2021 Report to the Governor, Legislature, and the Legislative Analyst's Office on project outcomes and the allocation of CTE Initiative funds for 2019–20 and 2020–21.
- CTE Online
Offers tools and resources designed to help all career technical educators identify and document the rigorous academic skills supported within their programs.
- Executive Summary: CTE Standards Introduction (PDF; 4MB)
- Standards for Career Ready Practice Flyer (PDF)
- Standards for Career Ready Practice Poster (PDF)
- CTE Career Pathways Poster (PDF)
- Career Readiness Initiative Fact Sheet
- CTE General Public Fact Sheet
Spanish Translation for CTE General Public Fact Sheet (DOC)
- CTE School Leaders/LCAP Fact Sheet
Questions: Career and College Transition Division | 916-445-2652
Last Reviewed: Friday, May 14, 2021