Consolidated Application Legal AssurancesConsolidated Application (ConApp) Legal Assurances and Certifications required for local educational agencies applying for ConApp funds in fiscal year 2023–24.
The applicant agency, by signature of its authorized representative (district superintendent or designee) on the Certification of Assurances or on the first page of the application, hereby assures the California State Board of Education that the agency will adhere to the following legal assurances.
- General Assurances
- Local Educational Agency Plan General Assurances
- Title I, Part A, Local Educational Agency Plan Assurances
- Title I, Part A Comparability Assurances
- Title I, Part A Education for Children in Foster Care
- Title I, Part A, Title X, Part C, Education for Homeless Children and Youths
- Title II, Part A, Supporting Effective Instruction Assurances
- Title III English Learner and Immigrant Student Program Subgrant Assurances
- Title III English Learner Student Program Subgrants Assurances
- Title III Immigrant Student Program Subgrants Assurances
- Program for English Learners Assurances
- Title IV, Part A Student Support and Academic Enrichment Assurances