Principal Apportionment, Fiscal Year 2017-18Distribution of funds for local educational agencies (LEAs) in support of the public school system. Includes elementary school, high school and unified school districts; charter schools; and county offices of education.
Certified July 18, 2017
- Apportionment Letter - 18-Jul-2017
- Funding Excel Files - Advance Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary and Payment Schedules
- Charter School 20 Day Attendance Report (Charter 20 Day)
- Pupil Estimates for New or Significantly Expanding Charters (PENSEC)
- Charter School Special Advance Apportionment
Includes current and prior fiscal years. Distribution of state funds for special education programs.
- Advance Average Daily Attendance for Section 75.70 of the Revenue and Taxation Code Allocation of Supplemental
Taxes for Fiscal Year 2017-18
Questions: Principal Apportionment Section | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-324-4541
Last Reviewed: Friday, October 6, 2017