Principal Apportionment, Fiscal Year 2018-19Distribution of funds for local educational agencies (LEAs) in support of the public school system. Includes elementary school, high school and unified school districts; charter schools; and county offices of education.
First Principal (P-1) Apportionment | Advance Apportionment | Special Apportionments | Special Education | Other Fiscal Information | Resources
Certified February 20, 2019
- Apportionment Letter - 20-Feb-2019
- LEA Funding Detail:
- Funding Exhibits - First Principal Apportionment
- Principal Apportionment Exhibit Reference Guides
Provides calculation details and guidelines for reviewing the exhibits for each LEA type.
- Funding Excel Files - First Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary, Adjustment and Prior Year Recomputations, Payment Schedules, etc.
- LCFF Funding Snapshot
A high-level summary for each school district and charter school of the main Local Control Funding Formula components.
- Statewide LCFF Funding Fingertip Facts
Statewide LCFF funding data.
Certified July 20, 2018
- Apportionment Letter - 20-Jul-2018
- Funding Excel Files - Advance Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary and Payment Schedules
- Charter School Special Advance
This web page is designed to provide charter schools with information about obtaining special advance funding in the first year of operation or in a year of expansion.
- Special Education
Includes current and prior fiscal years. Distribution of state funds for special education programs.
- Advance Average Daily Attendance for Section 75.70 of the Revenue and Taxation Code Allocation of Supplemental Taxes for Fiscal Year 2018–19
Questions: Principal Apportionment Section | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-324-4541
Last Reviewed: Monday, February 25, 2019