Principal Apportionment, Fiscal Year 2022–23Distribution of funds for local educational agencies (LEAs) in support of the public school system. Includes elementary school, high school and unified school districts; charter schools; and county offices of education.
Certified July 20, 2022
- Apportionment Letter - 20-Jul-2022
- Funding Excel Files - Advance Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary and Payment Schedules.
- Charter School Special Advance Apportionment Information
This web page is designed to provide charter schools with information about obtaining special advance funding in the first year of operation or in a year of expansion.
- Pupil Estimates for New or Significantly Expanding Charters (PENSEC) Report
- Charter School 20 Day Attendance (Charter 20 Day) Report (coming September 2022)
- Special Education
Distribution of state funds for special education programs.
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Program
Distribution of state funds for the Expanded Learning Opportunities Program
- Advance Average Daily Attendance for Section 75.70 of the Revenue and Taxation Code Allocation of Supplemental Taxes for Fiscal Year 2022–23
Questions: Principal Apportionment Section | PASE@cde.ca.gov | 916-324-4541
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, July 20, 2022