Early Intervention Preschool GrantFunding details for Special Education Early Intervention Preschool Grant.
Funding is provided to ensure preschool pupils receive appropriate interventions and services as needed before the pupil falls behind academically. Early intervention services and supports provided to children who are at risk of falling significantly behind, including children with disabilities, can reduce the need for additional services in future years.
- 2022–23 First Principal Apportionment (P-1) Special Education Exhibits(Certified 17-Feb-2023)
- 2021–22 Second Principal Apportionment Special Education Exhibits (Certified 17-Jun-2022)
- 2021–22 P-1 Special Education Exhibits(Certified 18-Feb-2022)
Fiscal Year 2022–23
- 2022–23 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
Fiscal Year 2021–22
- 2021–22 Funding Profile - Program Description and Funding
Questions: Principal Apportionment Section | PASE@cde.ca.gov | 916-324-4541
Last Reviewed: Friday, February 17, 2023
Share this Page
Trending in Allocations & Apportionments
Recently Posted in Allocations & Apportionments