ConApp Support DeskInstructions and information to submit an issue to CDE Consolidated Application (ConApp) staff.
When should local educational agencies (LEAs) contact the program staff?
Contact the program staff that is located at the bottom right hand side of each data collection page. The following is a list of situations when an LEA should contact the program staff.
- Question about a form error, warning or note.
- Not sure what is allowable for the program/form.
Please note: non-technical categorical program questions should be directed to the responsible CDE program contact. Click here for a complete list of CDE Program Contacts.
When should LEAs contact the ConApp Support Desk?
The ConApp Support Desk cannot create user accounts/names and does not have access to user passwords or security questions. If a user is having user name or password problems, please consult the Consolidated Application and Reporting System (CARS) User Guide (DOC; 2MB) before contacting the ConApp Support Desk.
The following is a list of reasons why an LEA would contact the ConApp Support Desk.
- Received an Application Error.
- Received a message such as"...If this error is not appropriate, please contact the CARS Support Desk."
- Need to change the designated LEA User Administrator.
- Questions about public or private school lists displayed in CARS.
- Not sure how to navigate or use the system.
- Need to have a closed data collection form re-opened.
- Federal Program Monitoring (FPM) finding requires a closed data collection form(s) to be changed.
How to Submit a Support Request to the ConApp Support Desk
Send an email to: email@example.com. In the email, make sure you include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your telephone number, including the area code, and if applicable, the extension number.
- Your email address.
- Your full district name (not an acronym) and county-district-school (CDS) code.
- If applicable, the school's full name and state assigned 7-digit school code.
- A descriptive subject title.
- Description of the issue you are encountering.
Note: If you are reporting an error, please provide the form title and actual error message. If you are reporting an application error, please provide the steps you took before the error occurred. If you are having a problem with a school, please include the school name and school code.
If you have not done so already, please sign up with our listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you receive all ConApp updates and notifications.