Principal Apportionment, Fiscal Year 2020–21Distribution of funds for local educational agencies (LEAs) in support of the public school system. Includes elementary school, high school and unified school districts; charter schools; and county offices of education.
Certified July 20, 2020
- Apportionment Letter - 20-Jul-2020
- Funding Excel Files - Advance Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary and Payment Schedules.
- Senate Bill 820 Growth Funding Application (XLSX)
Application to be funded in 2020-21 based on growth pursuant to Education Code 43505(b).
- Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions related to the Senate Bill 820 growth funding application.
- Charter School Special Advance Apportionment
- Pupil Estimates for New or Significantly Expanding Charters (PENSEC) Report
- Charter School 20 Day Attendance (Charter 20 Day) Report
- Nonclassroom-based Charter Schools based on the 2019–20 Second Principal Apportionment (XLSX)
- Advance Average Daily Attendance for Section 75.70 of the Revenue and Taxation Code Allocation of Supplemental Taxes for Fiscal Year 2020–21
- Instructional Time and Attendance Accounting Overview and FAQs
- Principal Apportionment FAQs
Questions: Principal Apportionment Section | PASE@cde.ca.gov | 916-324-4541
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, October 7, 2020